2019 SEEP Annual Conference
Our flagship event, the SEEP Annual Conference gathers thought leaders and practitioners dedicated to promoting more inclusive markets and financial systems. The Conference offers a highly interactive platform for attendees to connect, engage and learn from each other about shared challenges and opportunities. The agenda is shaped by the conference Advisory Committee -- a team of recognized international development leaders. A rich variety of learning formats highlight practical experience and recognized expertise to maximize engagement:
The Peer Learning Sessions have been announced!
- Peer Learning Sessions bring diverse perspectives and experience to critical issues within the four technical tracks
- The Innovation Challenge highlights new and experimental approaches
- Plenaries and Lunch Dialogues feature influential thought leaders and global trends
- The Training Expo imparts practical skills in proven methodologies and relevant tools
- SEEP members participate in interactive lunchtime Table Talks and the Annual General Meeting
- SEEP's communities of practice convene to develop the learning agenda and action items for the year to come
This year's conference theme - Building Resilience through Market Systems - is articulated through four technical tracks.