Microlinks coverage from the 2011 SEEP Annual Conference
This year Microlinks partnered with The SEEP Network to cover the 2011 SEEP Annual Conference held on October 31- November 3 in Arlington, VA. Explore photos from the event, read our conference blog posts and Twitter recaps, or watch video interviews with key presenters and participants.
- Sharon D'Onofrio, Executive Director, The Seep Network - conference highlights
- Dr. Rashid Bajwa, Pakistan Microfinance Network & National Rural Support Programme - the state of the microfinance sector
- Lisa Kuhn Fraioli, Freedom from Hunger - microenterprise development and microfinance as development tools
- Debora Randall, Indepedent Consultant - the value of the SEEP Conference
- Dr. Sankar Datta, The Livelihood School, BASIX India - the need for integrated financial services
- Kate Druschel Griffin, Grameen Foundation - Grameen Foundation's Solutions for the Poorest program
- Rosita Najmi, Center for Financial Inclusion at Accion International - the Financial Access @ Birth initiative
- SEEP 2011 Plenary: Strengthening the Economic Potential of the Bottom Billion: Navigating the Space Between Social Safety Nets and Markets?
- SEEP 2011 Plenary: State of the Sector: Microfinance in an Evolving Landscape
- SEEP 2011 Lunch Session: Mobile Financial Services and Microfinance: A Risk- Based Approach to Regulatory Policy and Mobile Financial Services
- SEEP 2011 Plenary: Leveraging Private Sector Incentives and Strategies for Development Outcomes
- SEEP 2011 Plenary: Is There a Killer App for Savings?